Friday, December 24, 2010

nothing change

dari dulu sampai skrg sy masih tidak boleh ubah my perception about life.
nobody can change my mind.
i try my best and put all my effort but it's not as simple as u think.
NO!

and yes! im still trying but nothing change.
nothing change at all.

thanks a lot for ur kindness and ur advices to keep me on the right way
i really appreciate.
hoping you're the person that Godsend to give me the strength
but u're not the person

you're not the person that can lead me to make decision between choices.
i'm sorry.
i'm on the horns of a dilemma whether to choose the right way or the other way.

oh God please help me!

sy masih cuba utk ubah diri tp perlukan masa yg lama.
masa yg sgt panjang.and at that time, u hv already give up to be by my side.
sometimes ourself can be so cruel than our heart.
sometimes we can believe our words than lips.

Better be alone than in bad company

i learn from this proverb.

and stop asking me about my life.
for what?
mind ur own business. i never need ur attention.

Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.

No comments: