Thursday, December 29, 2011

a great day with great people

planning to have a small picnic with the GREAT PEOPLE
who are the GREAT PEOPLE?
my friends la (: 

just  to spend my whole day talking with them,eating and have fun.
that's what girls do.

deciding to go to ECO PARK but clouds seem like don't like us to have a picnic there.
thinking all the obstacles that might happen, we change our location to POLO.
not as pretty as eco park
but,alhamdulillah
we still have place to eat and have fun together.

the menu:

spaghetti
sandwiches
peach cobbler
junk food


the GREAT PEOPLE:


nini izwani
sya
nadiah
me,myself
and the rest


alhamdulillah still have chance to meet them.the last day i met them during my high school
form 5
*lama tak?

maaf,saya tak mencarut pun (:

baju hijau pengaruh HULK




meet my friends
forever and ever friends


i love you 
no, i love you more
no, i love you the most (: