Monday, June 20, 2011

if i could escape

suddenly i miss you badly echa
:(

i miss you too!!
like hell

ahhh, i miss them so much.
everyone busy with their classes, assignment task.
nobody will reply my message although i text
urgent! please read!
so dramatic
-.-

living with someone else doesn't mean you have to forget all your old friends!
okay?
i still remember my old friends during high school
i still text-ing with them, chatting, wishing happy birthday
look! i still the same me.

i need to find new friends here.
survive by my own
surrounded by weird creatures in the world!
i hate to say, but it's true
yes.

it's hard to stick with the same person that share same interest and go crazy.
dude,baru satu bulan kat melaka! come on la.
yeah i know.don't blame me.
my mind doesn't act like what i'm thinking right now.
stupid little brain!

hey, ***** mcm mana kat sana?okay?

he's turning 360!

people can easily change
that's a fact right?

okay stop the nonsense
if i could escape from this feeling
:)

No comments: