Wednesday, February 13, 2013

how we been there

it just suddenly your name pop up in my mind. 
literally
and your face keep showing.
literally again
and my brain try to process all the memories that we share 
to digest everything back now, is not as easy as you might think
try to do it
and let me know if you can bear with it man
*smile

I'm too young to open my eyes when big thing just happen right in front of me, and i'm to dumb to realize that  those things really matter.


oh boy, how we started back then?


n i c k n a m e s
t e a s i n g
p h o n e   c a l l
r a n d o m   t e x t   m e s s a g e
t a k i n g   c a r e   o f   e a c h   o t h e r
a c t i n g   l i k e   w e   c o o l


we just cool like that
but you ruin everything man
if only you keep those little secrets just for you
and let me know nothing
we could be friend till now
even better than that


m a n   y o u   r u i n   e v e r y t h i n g s