Tuesday, September 5, 2017

2017 and I'm back for good.. I guess

Dear my sayang blog,

I'm sorry for abandon you for quite some time. I have to admit, I miss writing so much. Due to a hectic life, yeah I've entered adulthood (working, paying bills, getting broke, stay up late at night) I barely have time to indulge in writing. 

I focused more on Twitter and Instagram now. If you came across a lame twitter account, tweeting gloomy and most of the time retweet cute photos of cats and dogs, yeap that's me. You caught me!

Instagram is something refreshing and my go-to app. I love taking photos and post it on my personal account. Millennials being millennials, I'm a sucker for good photos! My photo editing skill is lacking, when I tried to capture scenery, building or nature, it didn't turn out as great as I imagined. Hence, I post my picture often (who cares? It's my Instagram). 

Are people still blogging? Or do they "syok-sendiri" post and nobody bothers to read it? For me, I don't mind if people still read my blog or not. What I care most is, I can post every word that stuck in my head. There's time, I sat alone thinking "apa yang tak cukup ye aisyah?" I feel empty, even when I'm surrounded by my good friends. 

So I picked up my pen, and my old worn-out book and I start to write. That moment, I realised, I MISS WRITING! To carry a book around is something unusual and I look so nerd and "blur sotong". So I opt for something convenient and easy, which is my phone. I wrote a lot on my "notes". If you are able to unlock my phone, go to my notes and you can see a full list of crappy notes. A line or two from movies that I came across, short stories, poem, my feelings everything. I believe if I don't jot it down, I will forget it eventually. 

Me being the "blur" and always forget little unimportant things, it's vital for me to write it down. So that I can read it back in the future and makes me go "oh yeah, I remember!". Once I read, I remember the faces, the names, the moment, everything (exaggerated much?). 

I never know being an adult is tiring. It's like life drain all your energy and time and your friends too. Man, let's not talk about human attachment here. It's going to be a super lengthy post then. Anyway, dear blog, let's work together and please remind me to not stop writing! 

Stay tuned for more heavy-fresh from the oven intellectual topics.