Monday, December 17, 2018

It's not too late to start new


I guess my tendency to write a personal piece of my life is not a new thing anymore. Well, can't help myself from doing so. Perhaps the sounds of the keyboard clicking when you hit the letter and spacing are so rhythmic and flawlessly combined. Once you hit the letter, you'll eventually find yourself writing a 1,000 long piece. 

By 1,000 words, you can't help from adding such unnecessary adjectives to emphasise your shallow ideas and by 1,000 words, you can't stop from dragging the story to create a whole one hella chapter. You found the recommended playlist from YouTube compliment the story flow and the autoplay button won't stop you from flooding the laptop screen with nonsense coinages that you made up to create such a lousy story. Welp, that's truly me.

Anyways, I'm no longer an unemployed millennial. Pretty much I only took a short break (2 weeks only and who calls it as a break anyway?) and started my new job. It just this time I frequently work from home and somehow I save a lot. Hey, I still discipline myself on time management. Wake up at 9am, have my breakfast and straight to the laptop, we go! Take a lunch break, continue working and nap break (well, it's necessary for a productive living) and by 5-6pm I'm done for a day. 

This flexible working scheme helps me a lot to be a new person who I wish I could be since years ago. Once I finished my work, I put on my jogging shoes and start running. Have you ever noticed how refreshing the air is around 6-7pm? The chilling sensation, maybe because of the monsoon season, I supposed. During weekends, I did random hiking with my friends and my mom too. It's a small step that counts. To be on the peak and observe how small everything makes you feel free. Tell me at what height can we touch the cloud? Is there any physicists (I'm not sure if it's their job scope) that provide the valid figure? I can literally feel the cloud touching my feet when I was at the peak. It was a breath-taking moment. 

So far everything was good alhamdulillah. I challenged myself to join Viper Challenge. Well, 12 KM may seem not-so-challenging for veterans but for a newbie like me, It's fucking challenging. With 18 obstacles I managed to finish it. 

I hope it can last long, I mean my current comfortable situation. In less than a month I'll turn 26. Such a big number for a small girl. Can we pull it through dear me?